Single phase power relay
- AC loads
- Zero crossing detection.
- Control voltage ranges: 3-32 VDC, 90-250 VAC
- Maximum load current according to models: 100, 150, 200 & 300 A.
- Operating range: 24-680 VAC.
- Frequency range: 50 – 60 Hz.
- Maximum non-repetitive voltage peak: 1200 Vp.
- LED active relay indicator
- High torque clamps
Download file: single phase power relay
|Control voltage range||3-32 VDC, 90-250 VAC|
|Max. input current||6/35 mA @= 3/32 V|
|Max. load current|
100, 150, 200, 300 A (AC51 @ Ta = 25ºC)
|Load voltage range||24-680 VAC.|
Our single-phase power relay is one of the most used solid-state relays on an industrial level, due to its unbeatable robustness characteristics compatible with a small size.
The subsequent arrangement of its metal plate fulfills the double function of strongly ensuring the placement of the relay on the heat sink and that of transmitting the heat by conduction towards the surface of the radiator.
This model of solid state relay is used in industrial facilities, both single phase and three phase, since it can manage very high intensities, up to 300 amps.
Its voltage range is very high, installed in circuits with nominal voltage from 24 VAC to 640 VAC.