MCUXXXR2 Current monitoring relay
OTHER DETAILS AND PRICE FEATURES
- Relequick’s current monitoring relay, especially designed for current monitoring on AC circuits and DC circuits.
- Up to 14 different functions: overcurrent, undercurrent, window… programming via software mode or 1-function overcurrent with trimmers (Manual mode).
- It provides protection of mechanical devices from jam-up or other overloading conditions that result in measurable increase in motor current.
- It compares the set intensity value to the real intensity supported by the circuit, activating the alarms and outputs of the relevant relays in order to protect the system against over and undercurrent between 0.5 to 10 A (250 V).
- MCUs must have a external current transformer attached if current is 10A or above for accurate monitoring.
- Direct mounting on 35 mm rail.
|Two time ranges||0.1s – 30 s (Manual mode) 0.1s – 999h (Software mode)|
|LED indicator||PWR: indication of supply voltage (Green LED) ALM: current detection (Red LED)|
Circuito de medición
Tiempo de detección de corriente
Max. current detection
10 A (200 A with transformer)
Min. current detection
0.5 A (20 A with transformador)
12 – 24 VAC/VDC
110 – 230 VAC/VDC
Operating frequency (AC)
2xSPST( relé 1 NO, relé 2 NC)
Max. switching voltage
250 VAC1 / 30 VDC1
|Max. peak current||6A|